Yoga teacher for adults, babies and children, pre- and postnatal yoga
Activator of the Matrix of Life
Kansu baby and ayurvedic foot massage
Co-founder of Graines de Vie
- Animation and immersion in nature
- Animation Tao game
- Baby and ayurvedic foot massage
- Baby crying and sleeping workshop
- Baby/children/pregnancy/postnatal yoga
- Birth preparation classes
- Co-founder of Graines de Vie
- Conference/workshop on the female cycle
- Conferences (well-being, emotions, resilience, daring to be yourself)
- Cooking service/Postpartum meal delivery
- Creative workshops
- Doula Quantik
- Family support/Doula
- Forces de Vies
- Gentle Rejuvenation" treatment
- Individual support
- Kansu (massage)
- Life Matrix Activator
- Maintenance of natural gardens
- Natural Baby Hygiene
- Personalized coaching and magnetism
- Philosophy workshops and dialogues for children
- Process Communication Model (PCM) trainer
- Shiatsu Parent/Baby
- Washable diapers
As the mother of two teenagers, my first job as a specialized educator brought me into close contact with families. Education is one of my favorite subjects.
At the same time as looking after my children, I started teaching yoga, including pre- and post-natal yoga, as well as baby yoga, so that I could continue to meet aspiring parents and (especially) new mothers.
I’d like to develop this aspect and be in even closer contact with families who are questioning their role as parents; to offer them my sympathetic ear, my experience and my knowledge; also that of yoga in what it can bring that is concrete and useful in our daily realities.
For me, daring to say what you want, daring to be, is already an opening to other possibilities.
Graines de Vie offers just that: a place to meet, share and grow together.
Human interaction is one of the project’s key values.
Life is exploration, life is change. So the Graines de Vie project is what I want to see germinate today and blossom tomorrow. It’s a great pleasure to contribute.